- To handle customers' inquiries, complaints via phone or email in a professional and timely manner.
- To make sure daily operation are smooth and work as expected, according to the daily checklist provided.
- Using appropriate troubleshooting techniques by adapting relevant remote control tools such as Remote Desktop, Ammyy, VNC etc.
- Responsible for setting customer expectation and escalate issues to a higher level or inter departments in order to resolve the raised issues.
- Appropriately log all calls and email in the database, and also to prepare weekly and monthly support log & statistics report.
- To support operation centre on others related tasks and activities.
- For Engineer position must know SQL
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Some experiences in the call centre or customer service environment are encouraged to apply.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work effectively in a team.
- Pleasant, warm and cheerful personality with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Customer-focused and service-oriented with ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Respond & reply e-mail to clients & programmers.
- Able to work in shift manners with flexible working hours (7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm), 5 days a week.
- Preferably Executives with some working experience specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- ** Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.